Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ruby Kisses "Real Women Makeover" Contest Part 3

A few hours before the contest I was still hesitant about my participation but had already given my word. I wasn't sure how I was going to balance my other commitment of working The Makeup Show and the doing the contest at the same time. On top of that I hadn't done any preparation for the contest and I didn't even have a model. Thank goodness for great friends, my bff Ty Brown went scouring the crowd of attendees to find me a model. I couldn't have picked a better model if I had planned it. Having Carla Reed as my model was definitely not by chance. Not only does she have amazing bone structure but her positive energy and supportive words kept me motivated through out the contest.

So check out Round 1 of the challenge which had all 5 of us competing to make a flawless face with foundation and contour.



I couldn't hear the judges so I had no idea what was going on the whole time.....lol.

Please check out other videos from Ruby Kisses on www.youtube.com/rubykissescosmetics
and their website www.rubykissescosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment